Date of Meeting
The next meeting of the Footpaths Group will be held in the Parish Rooms on Thursday 6 June 2013 commencing at 7.00pm. The press and public are cordially invited to attend.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declaration of member’s interests (Parish Councillors).
3. To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on Thursday 2 May 2013.
4. Finance and fundraising
• Findern Village Fete, 22.6.13
• Friends of Littleover Parks fete, 29.6.13
5. Communications and notifications
6. Reports and evaluations from events attended
• Visit to Shipley Country Park, 15.5.2013
• Findern/Mercia Circular Walk, 28.5.13
7. Project planning
• Butterfly Transect Project
• Findern Village Map publication
• Information Board, Jubilee Wood
• Findern Flower Power Project
8. Event planning
• Payback Team 20th anniversary celebration, meeting 9.7.13
• Fun on the Green, Wednesday 30.10.2013
9. Public rights of way reports
• Priory Way improvements
• Crow Park Bridleway
10. Wildlife site management
• Memorial bench
• Path resurfacing
11. Wildlife database
12. Next meeting Thursday 4 July 2013- appointment of chair.
FINDERN PARISH COUNCIL
Clerk, Findern Parish Rooms, Lower Green, Findern, Derby. DE65 6AD
Tel: 01283 702732 firstname.lastname@example.org
Minutes of the Findern Parish Council Footpaths Group meeting held on Thursday 6th June 2013 at the Parish Rooms, Findern commencing at 7 pm
[ Go Back ]